How we do what we do
Unlike Corporate Social Responsibility governed by laws, individuals are driven by their own desire to change the world. We call that ‘Personal Social Responsibility’ or PSR. To strengthen your PSR, we make giving convenient.
- Donate INR 10 every day, payable as a one-time yearly donation of INR 3650, or a half-yearly donation of INR 1825. Click here for details. Commit to recurring donations, to build a habit of generosity.
- We dedicate your donations to causes our partner organizations work on. In effect, you’re fulfilling your Personal Social Responsibility through us.
- We are big on creating a fulfilling experience for everyone. Join us in interacting with our partners, supporters, and the children we serve.
Starting the PSR movement early
Habits are strongest when built early. Thus, we invoke children’s Personal Social Responsibility in ways that allow them to have fun, while impacting a cause. Sensitive, empathetic citizenship is what we seek to inspire.
- In Sept 2014, we conducted a ‘Kids Carnival’ put together entirely by children, to raise funds for life saving surgeries of 3 children.
- In Dec 2014 we launched the ‘Gift a Light Campaign’ where children raised funds by baking cookies and selling handmade art pieces, to provide solar lamps to Grade 10 students of rural govt. high schools.